Waukesha Custom Home Builders for Upgraded Model Home Features and Specifications
Ranch and 2-Story Custom Homes in Southeastern Wisconsin
Our Waukesha custom home builders provide well-constructed and well-designed custom model homes throughout Southeast Wisconsin. We’ve highlighted the differences between the standard model home inclusions and the upgraded model home inclusions (below) for easy comparison.
These model home inclusions apply to our ranch-style home construction, two-story home construction and two-story with first floor master bedroom home construction. Certain inclusions may vary based on the model home style and layout.
All Jewell homes include a 10-year insurance backed warranty.
See our custom model home inclusion specifications below.
• 9’x10” foundation walls
• Full wood window and door returns
• ORB/BN faucets
• 4 color wall painting allowance plus ceiling spray out
• Polished edge mirror sized per vanity, plus $1000 shower door allowance
• Ceramic tile master bath floor, main bath and laundry
• Ceramic tile master shower with mud base, seat and niche
• Hardwood at foyer, kitchen, dinette and mudroom
• Carpeting with 6lb. pad in bedrooms and great room
Cabinets and Countertops
- Custom birch cabinets with custom staining
- Full extension dovetail softclose drawers at kitchen
- Softclose doors throughout
- 4 roll out shelves at lower kitchen cabinets
- Granite or Quartz, mid grade, in kitchen and master bath
- Laminate tops in laundry and main bath
Millwork and Hardware:
- Site finished birch or poplar doors
- 4 ¼” round edge base
- 3 ¼” round edge casing
- Schlage hardware per door